What Qualifies As USDA Rural?
The USDA Rural designation might surprise you. The USDA says that the property must be designated as rural by the Rural Housing Service (RHS) and some designated rural areas actually look and feel more like the suburbs. In Tucson, the Rancho Vistoso area North of Tangerine Road has the coveted USDA Rural designation, as does the entire town of Vail. If the home you are interested in buying has the USDA Rural designation, you have a terrific opportunity to obtaining the most cost efficient, lowest payment home loan available.
To see if a property is eligible you can call or email our office at (520) 225-0380. If you don’t yet have a specific property in mind, just print out the map for the area. Or you can search the USDA Rural Property Eligibility Database for the property address.
Apply for a USDA Loan Online Now: Loan Application
- Casa Grande AZ – Casa Grande USDA Rural Eligibility Map
- Sierra Vista AZ – Sierra Vista USDA Rural Eligibility Map
- Tucson AZ - Tucson USDA Eligibility Map
- Yuma City AZ – Yuma City AZ USDA Rural Eligibility Map
- Cochise County AZ – Cochise County USDA Rural Eligibility Map
- Pima County AZ – Pima County USDA Eligibility Map
- Pinal County AZ – Pinal County USDA Eligibility Map
- Santa Cruz County AZ – Santa Cruz County Eligibility Map
- Yuma County AZ – Yuma County USDA Rural Eligibility Map
You can apply for a USDA Guaranteed Rural Home Loan here. Get started on an Arizona USDA loan today.